- The studio is housed in a 1861 cotton mill, renovated and renewed for modern use.
- The studio is EPC rated 78 (C).
- I heat and light my studio using a fully sustainable energy supplier.
- Shoot refreshments are vegetarian or plant-based and are served without packaging.
- I use biodegradable and natural cleaning products where possible.
- I source ingredients from local, sustainability-focused suppliers like Growing Better, The Courtyard Dairy and Nova Bakehouse.
- I use organic, free-range and higher welfare ingredients when available.
- I offer props rental to reduce the amount of new supplies that need to be purchased for a shoot.
- I reuse or donate all leftover supplies from shoots.
- I cherish aged, lived-in surfaces and textures and use them where possible in my work.
- I give away food-safe leftovers and excess fresh produce.
- I donate excess ambient goods to charities via local supermarkets.
- I recycle all the glass, paper, recyclable plastic and batteries leftover from shoots.
If you can think of a way we can improve, I'd love to hear from you.